The Kangaroo Group is an informal forum in which politicians, officials and the social partners can come together to exchange information and views regarding the issues of the day; and to devise further initiatives for the development of the European Union. Our activities are determined by the Board.
- Lunch or dinner debates at which representatives of the Parliament, the Commission and the Council discuss current legislative proposals with the Group
- Lunches in Strasbourg at which distinguished speakers address the Group
- Working groups to discuss particular policy areas and to develop ideas for the Group to consider
- Visits to the European Union Presidencies, European Union Agencies or other relevant places in charge of Single Market policy
- A quarterly newsletter providing information and opinion on legal and political developments in the European Union